Cybersecurity is becoming a greater concern to nonprofit executives and their professional advisers as they read almost daily of some other organization that has suffered serious financial and reputational loss as the result of a data security breach.
They will discuss:
- The landscape of existing federal and state laws you must consider in connection with cybersecurity;
- The potential impact of pending federal legislation on your cybersecurity and data breach notification responsibilities;
- Recent federal cybersecurity enforcement actions, penalties and trends (Federal Trade Commission and Federal Communications Commission);
- Class action case developments; and
- How you can mitigate your risks, including a six-step program to help keep data safe.
What is a webinar? A webinar is primarily a telephone conference call. We'll send you a phone number and access code to join the program. You can participate alone or gather people around your conference phone and ask your questions. In addition to the audio portion, you can also follow along on-line as we review a PowerPoint presentation.
Tish Mogan, Standards for Excellence Director, from the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations will serve as program moderator. This program is offered in partnership with PANO.
Participants will receive a package of materials from Nonprofit Issues® and will have the opportunity to ask questions during the presentation.
This program is approved to provide continuing legal and continuing professional education credits for lawyers and accountants in Pennsylvania.
Subscribers must be logged-in to receive this discount.