Recorded - July 18, 2017
Cybersecurity is becoming a greater concern to nonprofit executives and their professional advisers as they read almost daily of some other organization that has suffered serious financial and reputational loss as the result of a data security breach.
Karen Ibach and David Herman from the Philadelphia law firm Montgomery McCracken, explain why cyberattacks are a growing threat and how to deal with one if it occurs.
• The landscape of existing federal and state laws you must consider in connection with cybersecurity
• The potential impact of pending federal legislation on your cybersecurity and data breach notification responsibilities
• Recent federal cybersecurity enforcement actions, penalties and trends (Federal Trade Commission and Federal Communications Commission)
• Class action case developments
• How you can mitigate your risks, including a six-step program to help keep data safe
Purchasers will receive an e-mail receipt that includes a link that will take them to the product download. The download is a pdf file. We suggest you print the materials and review prior to opening the audio file. On the first page of the pdf there is a link to the audio portion of the program. Click that link and the audio file and PowerPoint files will open.
To purchase just the webinar - add the product to the cart below.
Subscribers must be logged-in to receive this discount.