This program was recorded on June 26, 2019
Charities raising funds through special events or other activities that involve sponsorships, auctions, lotteries, or thank-you gifts must deal with a variety of technical legal requirements in advertising, calculating, and acknowledging the money. This webinar reviews those rules so that charities can comply with the interlocking requirements.
- charitable solicitation registration
- substantiation and “quid pro quo” acknowledgments
- sponsorship rules distinguishing contributions from advertising
- unrelated business income tax possibilities
- charity auctions and their special rules for valuing contributions
- lotteries and sweepstakes in-kind contributions
- Form 990 reporting and more
For a comprehensive list of special concerns for your next fundraising effort, join us for an in-depth look at the rules that affect your work. Some of them may surprise you.
To purchase just the webinar - add the product to the cart below.
Subscribers must be logged-in to receive this discount.