Recorded December 17, 2019
Nonprofit Law: Year in Review
Join editor Don Kramer for a review of 2019 in nonprofit law. Don will discuss the major legal developments of the year, including
- The impact of the 2017 tax bill and its implications for giving.
- Key developments in naming rights and the impact on charitable recipients.
- The learning opportunities from the demise of the Trump Foundation.
- Philanthropic efforts to revitalize journalism.
- Gender diversity on nonprofit boards.
- Standing to sue nonprofits.
- The latest on charitable solicitation registration requirements.
- Implications for affirmative action in the Harvard admissions case.
Don will cover many of the key articles from Nonprofit Issues® and other themes not covered in separate stories. He will provide his perspective of more than 40 years representing nonprofits of all types and sizes and will welcome participants who join the discussion with their own comments or questions.
Nonprofit Issues® editor Don Kramer will be the presenter. Tish Mogan, Standards for Excellence Director for the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations, will be the program facilitator.
To purchase just the webinar - add the product to the cart below.
Subscribers must be logged-in to receive this discount.