Court Refuses to Intervene In Dispute Over Term Limits
Nonintervention appropriate when facts do not amount to fraud or arbitrary action
New Directors Can’t Sign Consent To Effectuate Their Own Election
Without action by quorum of incumbent board, there is no proof of their valid election
Right to Nonprofit Board Seats Not Worth $75,000
Federal court refuses jurisdiction to hear dispute over seats on Board of U.S. Chess Federation
Nonprofit Law You Want to Know
What happens to social club assets on dissolution?
What are the rules on political meetings?
How can you dissolve a membership corporation without members?
What’s the difference between “private inurement” and “excess benefit”?
Where do I find information on obligations to members?
- Nonprofit Issues Live coming to a city near you?
- Talk with the Editor, August 25
To the Point
What is the duration of a 501(c)(3) exemption?
Lessons from Litigation
- Former state senator gets 55 months for fraud
- Sponsor of memorial golf tournament must file accounting and register
- IRS finalizes Regs. on Form 990-N
- Income from margin stock still subject to UBIT
- Pay inquiry not basis for FLSA retaliation claim
- Is use of volunteer assistants reasonable accommodation under ADA?
Say That Again