Bylaws: The "Constitution" of Nonprofits - The Art and Science of Making Them Work
This presentation addresses the art and science of drafting bylaws. Well-written and formulated bylaws help shape power relationships within a nonprofit organization; provide unambiguous procedures to prevent disputes; and reduce the risks of litigation. Bylaws should provide answers, not raise questions.
Listeners will gain clarity on procedural issues.
• Understand the relationship to articles of incorporation.
• Learn whether you should be a "membership" organization.
• Determine whether your bylaws answer the question: "whose organization is it?"
• Learn how to deal with ex officio directors.
• Learn how to deal with term limits.
• Learn how to deal with board committees.
• Learn the critical issues in removal clauses.
That's 50% off its regular price of $89.
Learn more about the program
Offer expires July 31st. New subscribers can also start a FREE three-month trial subscription (an additional $17.95 value).