Senate Finance Committee Focuses Hearing on Conservation Easements
Grassley hopes to package reform bill before Congress goes on summer recess
Court May Inquire Whether 501(c)(3) Agency Is Acting as a “Nonprofit” Credit Counselor
Exemption from suit in Credit Repair Act is not controlled by IRS determination, Appeals Court says
Does Collector of Contributions Have Obligation to Remit to Organization?
Without contract or implication of agency volunteer collector can give contributions back to donors
Unincorporated Association Can’t Sue To Prevent Secession of Affiliates
Missouri Court of Appeals reverses trial court and permits representative members to pursue claims
Ready Reference Page
Term Limits Are For Cowards
Arbitrary end of service assures that organizations lose some of their best talent
- Kramer, Sikes named “Super Lawyers” in Pennsylvania
- Remember. You have a virtual textbook of nonprofit law just mouse clicks away
- Thursday with the Editor, June 30
To the Point
Is it illegal for one nonprofit organization (school) to give to another nonprofit organization (another school) for a fundraiser?
Lessons from Litigation
- Court accepts jurisdiction of retaliation claim
- 9/11 Samaritan get 8 years for theft of contributions
- Tax Court upholds conservation easements
- Whistleblower law does not displace common law
Say That Again?