Court Permits Deviation from Trust Based on Unanticipated Circumstances
Uniform Trust Code authorizes sale of property and use of proceeds for purposes of original gift
For-Profit Conversion to Nonprofit Invalid Without Reclassifying Shares
Post-conversion valuation of shares does not meet requirements of statute
Church Is Not “Keeper” Of Sexton’s Dog
Court says Church is not liable for bite by live-in employee’s pit bull
Ready Reference Page No. 104
New Form 990 Will Greatly Expand Reporting Requirements for Nonprofits
It still offers an important public relations opportunity, but many Boards will have to adopt new policies to look good
- Kramer, Emerson to discuss new Form 990 requirements
- Thursday with the Editor, May 22
To the Point
Is a nonprofit required to post all officers’ names and addresses on its website? I am worried about being exposed to a stalker who has bothered me in the past.
Lessons from Litigation
- What church disputes may courts hear?
- When does statute of limitations start in abuse case?
- Art colony granted real estate exemption
- Court won’t review non-renewal of Seminary professor
- Unaware of disability, school not liable under ADA
Say That Again