This program was recorded on December 14, 2022
Join Nonprofit Issues® editor Don Kramer for his annual review of key developments in nonprofit law, one of our most popular webinars of the year. As nonprofits move back more closely to “normal,” there has nevertheless been a string of important developments affecting the sector.
Here are some of the issues Don will discuss.
- Federal taxes on nonprofits begin to bite
- IRS proposes standards for limited liability companies
- Donor advised funds continue to grow (and so does the controversy)
- Courts battle with ecclesiastical abstention doctrine
- Fiscal sponsorships are litigated
- New York AG persists in challenge of NRA
- California proposes to regulate fundraising platforms
- Naming rights issues continue to surface
- Indemnification claims denied
- Black aide told it’s objectively unreasonable to be offended
- Court denies termination of charitable trust
- Nonprofit journalism continues to grow
- How not to fire the founder of a nonprofit
- And more
Here’s what participants said in their evaluation of the last time we did this webinar:
- I learned good drafting tips regarding single member LLC, sole member situations
- Comments on nonprofit journalism issues were valuable
- Discussion on endowment information was useful.
Nonprofit Issues® editor Don Kramer will lead the discussion. Kramer, who has more than 45 years of experience in dealing with the legal issues of nonprofits of all types and sizes, is listed among The Best Lawyers in America in the category of nonprofit/charities law. Tish Mogan, Standards for Excellence Director of the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations, will facilitate the program.
Buy this recorded webinar and start an Introductory Subscription to Nonprofit Issues for FREE (a $17.95 value)
To purchase just the webinar - add the product to the cart below.
Subscribers must be logged-in to receive this discount.