Join editor Don Kramer for a review of 2020 in nonprofit law. Don will discuss major legal developments of the year, including
- The impact of the COVID on operations and closures
- Grantmaking to individuals
- Changes in deductions available for charitable gifts
- Developments on “dark money” in politics
- The learning opportunities from the challenges to the NRA
- Standing to sue nonprofits
- Rights of directors, not the public, to control nonprofits
- Tax and employment issues
- The latest on charitable solicitation registration requirements
- Implications for affirmative action in the Harvard admissions case
- Gender diversity on nonprofit boards
Don will cover many of the key articles from Nonprofit Issues® and other themes not covered in separate stories. He will provide his perspective of more than 40 years representing nonprofits of all types and sizes and will welcome participants who join the discussion with their own comments or questions.
Tish Mogan, Standards for Excellence Director for the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations, will be the program facilitator.
While we typically encourage people to watch/listen to the presentation in a group setting, we understand that isn't currently possible. We are offering special discount pricing for multiple participants. Registrants must pay one full registration ($89/$75.65 for subscribers), they can then add up to 5 people for the flat rate of $20 for the group. To add additional attendees, please call our office to make arrangements 1-888-NP-Issue.
To purchase just the webinar - add the product to the cart below.
Subscribers must be logged-in to receive this discount.